Digital Document execution (DDE) was formulated under the guidance of MoF and IBBI with following objectives:
- Dematerialization of the document execution and customer acquisition transactions.
- Online stamp duty payment and receipt of stamp certificate
- Optimization of financial and human resources on account of adoption of paperless green processes
- Support information needs of loan exchange platform
- Serve as a repository for digitally executed loan documents
- Offered as a service to lending institutions which translates into minimal CAPEX based implementation