Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with business analyst and development team to evaluate and understand functionality
- Execute/ create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend improvements or corrections to development/BA team throughout the development process
- Skilled in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Estimating the testing process
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
Essential: B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / M.C.A / M.Sc., in Comp. Science
- Should have good understanding and experience in testing bank domain software.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG and Selenium.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Email your resume to email@example.com with Subject line “NeSL IT-Test Engineer”
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|