NeSL is looking for a hands-on Senior Tech Support Engineer with experience preferably in banking domain. This will be challenging opportunity and we are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong technical acumen.
Experience and Skills
- Around 3-6 years of experience in supporting Java based Web applications
- Excellent knowledge in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience with REST and SOAP WebServices.
- Should be completely hands-on in coding.
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents.
- Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
- Banking and Finance domain knowledge (desirable).
- Good communication with inter-personal skills.
- Open for learning new technologies and domain.
- A good team player and ready to take up new challenges.
- Active communication and coordination with Clients and Internal stake holder.
This will be a customer facing role and primarily responsibility will be to interact with various stake holders in the technology departments of large financial institutions and help them to integrate NeSL solutions.
- E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S/MCA/M.Sc full time course from a reputed institute with a good academic track record.
- Certification like SCJP is desirable.
Work Location: Mumbai
No. of Positions: 3
Primary job location is Mumbai, should be prepared to travel anywhere within India for interactions with various solution providers, clients.
Email your resume to email@example.com with Subject line NeSL IT – Tech Support Engineer
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|