Manageend-to-end business requirement analysis throughout the life cycle of project from initiation
- Engage with business teams to clarify and understand business requirements, and take it forward to propose a documented solution approach after conducting an impact analysis
- Prepare structured system requirements documents and user stories outlining a high level design with screen/report layout, API and integration specifications
- Organize and lead requirements review meetings with the stakeholders, capturing sign-offs, decisions made and actions arising.
- Be the requirements Subject Matter Expert (SME), managing and resolving questions arising from the development team, test team, business teams and the management
- Engage with development and testing teams, both internal and external, to impart walk through on requirements, provide clarifications, give input for and review test cases etc.
- Undertake overall sanity testing before and after UAT process
- Prepare user manuals, standard operational procedures (SOP) and updates to requirement documentation and user stories
- Guide and collaborate with other members of the BA team to ensure timely delivery of requirement documents in line with project milestones
- Essential: Graduate in Commerce or Engineering
- Post-graduate qualification management will be desirable but not a constraint for candidates with suitable experience
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a software organisation,with good understanding of Banking domain
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders from Business, Operations and Technology
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and decision-Making attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including report writing and presentation skills
- Experience in writing User Stories, Business use cases
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders and able to translate and map business requirements to software systems
- Understanding of Agile development practices
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Self-starter able to take ownership of tasks at short-notice and drive delivery
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line NeSL IT – Senior Business Analyst.
|Job Category||Marketing & Operations|