- Meetings and interactions with legal /compliance departments of banks, financial institutions, Indian Banks’ Association(IBA), Insolvency Professionals (IP) and IPAs, NCLT, etc.
- Responding to client queries on regulatory interpretation and legal implications on Information Utility (IU) processes
- Seeking clarifications from various external legal service providers.
- IBBI and RBI regulation related matters and review of IU processes, including the Technical Standards issued by IBBI.
- Drafting & vetting of legal documents.
Experience: 2-5 Years of relevant experience. Specific experience related to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and related Regulations will be highly desirable.
Minimum Qualification: LLB/ML, expert in Compliances
No. Positions: 01
Send your resume to email@example.com with Subject line NeSL – Legal Officer