NeSL is looking for a hands-on Java Developer with strong experience preferably in banking domain. This will be challenging opportunity and we are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong technical acumen.
Experience and Skills
- Around7-10 years of experience in developing Java based Web applications with a good professional track record.
- Excellent knowledge in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Good knowledge of Spring MVC framework and ORM framework like Hibernate
- Hands on experience indeveloping REST and SOAP based Web Services is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of RDMS like MySQL is preferred.
- Experience in managing the Source Code Base through Version Control tool like SVN
- Experience in using and configuration of Continuous Integration tools Jenkins, Travis, GITLABetc
- Experience in performing Java Code Review using review tools like SonarQube etc.
- Should have experience on JMS/ Messaging and middleware like JBOSS/ Tomcat/Apache.
- Good knowledge of open source database systems and proficient in writing complex queries.
- Should be completely hands-on in coding.
- Thorough understanding of Software engineering principles.
- Good understanding of end to end software development lifecycle.
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents.
- Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies.
- Proficiency with Test driven environment.
- Banking and Finance domain knowledge (desirable).
- Good communication with inter-personal skills.
- Open for learning new technologies and domain.
- A good team player and ready to take up new challenges.
- Active communication and coordination with Clients and Internal stake holder.
- E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S/MCA/M.Scfulltime course from a reputed institute with a good academic track record.
- Certification like SCJP is desirable.
Work Location: Bengaluru
Travel requirement: Primary job location is Bengaluru, should be prepared to travel anywhere within India for interactions with various solution providers, client sites and other data centre locations.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line NeSL IT – Development Lead (7-10 years experience)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|