Provide database design for applications to be developed by NeSL including core applications and related interfacing with external entities – responsible for the design, performance and scalability.
Should write, debug complex SQL and guide the application team as required. The application DBA must also be capable of performing database change management, performance tuning, etc.
Work with vendors and external solution providers to provide requirements including technical and architectural requirements, design, review work items and undertake acceptance testing.
Work with external IT organizations and various stakeholders.
- E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in CS/IT/ECE/EEE, MCA, M.Sc in CS/IT – full time course from a reputed institute with a good academic track record.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
- Data modeling to visualize database structure.
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries.
- Experience in Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
- Experience in developing stored procedures, and functions
- Experience in performance tuning, security and availability of databases
- Banking and Finance domain knowledge (desirable).
- Good communication with inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally with individuals at various levels of an organization
Fresher need not apply.
Work Location: Bengaluru
Travel requirement: Primary job location is Bengaluru, should be prepared to travel anywhere within India for interactions with various solution providers, client sites and other data center locations.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line NeSL – Application DBA (MySQL).
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|